• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek Crunches!!

PrincessPinky

Mama Doe
I have never saw such a comotion (Sp) in all my life.

Just filled the bunnies hay tray up, i hid 6 fenugreek crunches in with the hay - and all hell broke loose.

The pair of them dug and flung the hay everywhere to find them and when it came to the last one...... :shock: :roll:

Peter grabbed it, held it in his mouth while Flopsy chased him round the hutch, biting his bum :lol: until he dropped then they played tug of war with it until it broke in half.

this whole comotion went on for 15 mins :lol: now they are busy muching hay together! :lol:

Silly bunnies. Jsut thoguht i would share! :wave:

Awww bless 'em!

I was umming and ahhhing as to whether to get my lot some but I think I will after what you have said! :)

Awww bless 'em!

I was umming and ahhhing as to whether to get my lot some but I think I will after what you have said! :)

Ill tell ya, my two are obsessed with them!! :shock: but they now remember, when the hay tray is filled up, they think there will always be Fenugreek Crunches in there! So the hay ends up being thrown everywhere :lol: then they sulk if they can not find any!

Hillarious!

They are a big hit at our house too where they are refered to as "canine crunchies" like on 101 Dalmations! I've had them chewing a hole in my fleece pocket to get to one I'd left in there. Haven't had them for a while so god help us when we stock up again!

Hillarious!

They are a big hit at our house too where they are refered to as "canine crunchies" like on 101 Dalmations! I've had them chewing a hole in my fleece pocket to get to one I'd left in there. Haven't had them for a while so god help us when we stock up again!

:lol::lol:

My puppy likes them too! She steals them off the bunnies, don't think the bunnies are too impressed, but then i can't see my bunnies standing there ground to a big brown labrador! :lol:

These are like gold-dust to my bunnies. Such an easy way to bribe a bunny to do what you want, or if they are hiding and being elusive, just shake the container and you get mobbed within 5 seconds by bouncy excited balls of fluff! :lol::lol:

My pair go nuts for these! I have to give them one each at exactly the same time as if ones get it before the other then they chase like mad trying to get it instead of waiting for me to get another out of the bag!

My pair go nuts for these! I have to give them one each at exactly the same time as if ones get it before the other then they chase like mad trying to get it instead of waiting for me to get another out of the bag!

This is what I get as well, and Tinks and Rudy still do about five laps round their pen before finding a safe place to settle and eat them - they nearly crash head-on while they are running round all excited though :roll::lol::lol:

Strangely enough Artie can take or leave them :?

Think I'll def give these a try. I've seen them in my local pet suppliers but never bought them. Will do at the weekend. I know the pellets I give Pippin and Benjamin have Fenugreek in them and they :love::love::love: these. xxx

fengureek crunchies

These treats are amazing. What is in them that bunnies love i have no idea! i tasted one and it was the usual cardboard with a very faint hint of curry! My two go daft for them. Previously shy bunnies jump on my lap and take them out of the packet!:shock: I can rustle the packet at the other side of the room and they come running to the edge of the carpet! (dont like wooden floor) sooo cute. My buns usually hop away from my OH but if i give him Fcrunchies to give them even he gets mobbed! Best treat i have ever found for bunnies. They will do anything for them! :lol:

ruby loves these! even one of my cats has had a try and seemed to enjoy it....but she is weird, she eats the bunny veg if she can get to it before i can rescue it from her!

Yep, my lot all go mental for them too. I have to give Simon 2 or 3 just so that Willow gets a chance to eat her one! :roll::lol:

I'm wondering if it's the fenugreek that makes Science Selective so popular..?

I have found these brilliant for post spay/neuter bunnies. They cant resist them and fengreek is actually an appetite stimulant so it seems to encourage them to start eating again.

Back