• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit sounds - any links

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
do any of you have any links to sound files where i may be able to hear rabbit noises and try to understand the meanings please? really difficult to explain the huffy/sniffy noise i hear occasionally whilst watching 2 buns:?

Dylan makes loadsa noises. He does growl when he's in his crate, and when we try and take food away from him, but he buzzes a lot too. Usually before and after he's being fed :lol:

Dylan makes loadsa noises. He does growl when he's in his crate, and when we try and take food away from him, but he buzzes a lot too. Usually before and after he's being fed :lol:

is it obviously a growl (like a dog) and a buzz (like a bee)? :oops: sorry, i probably seem really dim but with the oinking/honking/buzzing terms i'm still not sure what each sound like:?

do any of you have any links to sound files where i may be able to hear rabbit noises and try to understand the meanings please? really difficult to explain the huffy/sniffy noise i hear occasionally whilst watching 2 buns:?

2 buns? two.....?:shock:

I've never found a comprehensive website or anything, but I think RU is as comprehensive as you can get!

Maybe describe some of the sounds and when they make them? I bet you can get some good info here. :)

Eddison grunts like a pig and whimpers like a dog. He's always telling me off! :lol:

I've never found a comprehensive website or anything, but I think RU is as comprehensive as you can get!

Maybe describe some of the sounds and when they make them? I bet you can get some good info here. :)

Eddison grunts like a pig and whimpers like a dog. He's always telling me off! :lol:

its like a backwards sniff type grunty snort:? the only time i've ever heard eric make a noise (and it was similar) is when i've had to pick him up to put him in the carrier for a vet trip. it must be an indignant huff kinda noise:? he was moving towards esme (non threatening, more interested) and did it then. she was meatloafed at the time so maybe he wanted attention and realised he wasn't going to get it:roll:

Back