• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monty wanted his own thread...

Lea - Molly's mum

Warren Scout
Monty was asking how come he never gets his own photo thread. He said that yes he understood how beautiful his wifey-bun Molly is and could understand why mummy puts lots of pictures of her up for people to see, but surely a handsome bun such as himself deserves a little bit of time in the limelight too?

Of course I agreed with him whole heartedly and so he took a little break from his usual binkying madness to pose for some nice "oudoors-y" photos (he wanted so show off his outside playground).

"Come on mum....
DSCI0148.jpg

"Do I look all handsome and aloof?"
DSCI0147.jpg

"This is how I like to chillax"
DSCI0149.jpg

"I think this is my better side mum"
DSCI0152.jpg

"And this is my favourite hiding place, mum and dad can't see me when I hide behind here heheh!"
DSCI0157.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Awww, you are gorgeous Monty - I think Mummy just wanted to hide you so she wouldn't have to worry about somebody falling in love with you and bun-napping you. ;)

Awww, you are gorgeous Monty - I think Mummy just wanted to hide you so she wouldn't have to worry about somebody falling in love with you and bun-napping you. ;)

Monty - ":shock: I don't want to bunny-napped!! Well, if someone does bunny nap me then they had better take my wifey-bun Molly too, she's poorly and it's my job to look after her, sometimes I have to snort at mum and dad to remind them that I am in charge of looking after Molly, not them. But then mum says that I'm 'all mouth and no trousers' whatever that means - stoopid hoomin, of course I don't have trousers!"

Last edited:
:wave: Hello handsome Fat Fluff Monty! Lovely to see some piccies of you :D I hope you're being a good boy so that mummy & daddy don't have to worry about you - it's a very special week for them! Have a great time with Nanny Cathy & Grandad Harry! x

Molly and Monty are now on their holidays at their grandparents, I'm preparing myself to come back to two VERY spoilt bunsters :roll: Does anyone else find that bunny 'grandparents' spoil their 'bunny grandchildren' as much as they would real grandchildren? I don't think there is a chew toy or treat ball at PAH that they haven't been bought for their two week stay!

........Don't like my house without bunnies - it's just too quiet!

My Dad spoils the bunnies rotten, Mum's never been that into animals but even she is coming around. :lol:

Back