• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bungys op tomorrow please...U/D he's home :o)

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Bungy is having his teefs burred and his plums off tomorrow... Nushka is going with him.... please think of him and send vibes for my beautiful big boy...

Thank you xx

Last edited:
Good luck for tomorrow Bunky. I'm sure your mum will have some lovely treats ready when you wake up xx

Good luck for tomorrow Bunky. I'm sure your mum will have some lovely treats ready when you wake up xx

I've packed him a bag of SS pellets, herbage hay and fenugrek crunchies.... vets will give him treats and stuff, I won't be able to collect him till after work but when I do he can have nana when he gets home :love:

Just called vet and he was waking up - teefs burred and de-plumed :love::love::love: Nushka bunny is waiting for him :love::love::love:

Can't wait to go and get him now... just been and bought some banana for them (Nushka will have had a pretty rubbish day too waiting with him:lol::lol:)

Thanks for vibes :wave:

Bungle and Nushka are home :D:D:D

Apparently the vet nurse couldn't put Nush back in with him as she kept snorting and him and vet nurse got nervous as she knows what Nush is like !! ;)

I put them back in carrier together and took them a long way home and they seem fine.

Bungle has had some blackberry leaves, dandelion leaves and spring greens but has no interest in pellets yet - he's done some big golden poos too :D:D

He is still very quiet and keeps having a look for his plums.... thats the only thing worrying me as I hope he doesn't start to pick... :? He's having a lie down now :love:

Glad to hear it all went well and it sounds as though he's making a really good recovery :D Give him a nose rub from me (Nush too!) x

I've just been mobbed for Fenugreek crunchies so reckon he is just fine :lol::lol::love::love: Thanks for all the support xxx :wave:

Back