• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auntie Angie & Auntie Tracey & RU - look babies, Victor & Maddie here

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I'd show you how these bunsters have all settled in with us for their little holiday :love:

Also I knew you'd be wanting to see the babies Tracey, as you'll be missing them so much :(

Here's Victor :love: He's not grumped at me once Tracey & has even let Mark stroke him :) I went in the kitchen earlier & he'd sprawled himself out & made himself well at home :lol:

DSCF4043.jpg

Here's Maddie :love: She is just the sweetest little girl! As soon as I go in her pen & sit with her, she climbs on me for a love :love:

DSCF4022.jpg

Then of course the babies :love: Well what can I say! Adorable, cute, gorgeous, beautiful.............Just having difficulty telling them apart, except the little dutchie one :lol:

DSCF4028.jpg
DSCF4039.jpg

DSCF4036.jpg
DSCF4035.jpg

DSCF4040.jpg
DSCF4031.jpg

I have been formally 'warned' that none of these guys can stay permanently - wonder what Mark means :shock::oops::(

:cry::cry::cry: its just not the same without them. make sure you give little dinky and tomliboo extra kisses please,i know i shouldn't have favourites but just cant help it :oops:

:cry::cry::cry: its just not the same without them. make sure you give little dinky and tomliboo extra kisses please,i know i shouldn't have favourites but just cant help it :oops:

:( Bless, I bet it's not :(

I will do Tracey - by the time they come back you they'll probably be relieved, as I'll have smothered them with kisses a bit too much :oops::lol:

well how did everyone behave last night, were they all naughty,do you need to bring them all back yet :oops:
hope victor has been a good boy in your kitchen and not made a mess :)

well how did everyone behave last night, were they all naughty,do you need to bring them all back yet :oops:
hope victor has been a good boy in your kitchen and not made a mess :)

Awwww Tracey they were good little bunsters :love: Although they are 6 poop machines! :lol: I can't believe buns as little as these, can produce as much poo as they have done! :shock::lol:

Victor is a little gentleman :love: He's actually quite tidy & done all his wee's & poo's in his bed :D Just come in from work & first thing we did is have a cuddle :love:

Awww baby Maddie missing you :( Dont forget to tell auntie Denise you like being tickled under your chin :love::love::love:

:( Maddie says she's missing you too Auntie Michelle. She is so adorable - we've just had a cuddle again :love:

awww bless him thats just what hes been needing for years, some attention and cuddles :)

i did warn you about the baby poop machines :lol:

Yep Victor has just been mis-understood before :( He will make someone a great little housebun I think :love: He's very interested in everything that is going on around him & isn't phased in the slightest by anything!

The babies don't seem to have done any poo's in their litter trays yet :roll::lol: Just playing at dot to dot on our floor! :lol:

Are any of the babys male? My friend has a lionhead x nethie doe and looking for a friend for her but wants a young bun. She has a 5ft double hutch would you rehome to this?
Also whats your rehoming fee? Would a bunnyrun be able to be sorted to get him to Rothwell?
Thanks xx

Are any of the babys male? My friend has a lionhead x nethie doe and looking for a friend for her but wants a young bun. She has a 5ft double hutch would you rehome to this?
Also whats your rehoming fee? Would a bunnyrun be able to be sorted to get him to Rothwell?
Thanks xx

:wave: We're not a 100% sure at the moment on sexes etc, as the babies are only 8 weeks old. Angie (bunnymadhouse) & Tracey (mopsmum) are the ladies that run the bunnies for BARC, if you pm either of them - they'll be able to let you know what BARC's rehoming policy is etc :) Although I believe all babies won't be available for rehoming until they are speyed or neutered.

:)

Back