• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Winston, Amelia & Annabelle

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Well as some of you may know I went down to Kirkby yesterday - well safe to say I didn't leave with an empty pet carrier :oops:

I'd like to introduce you to Winston :love: He is just absolutely gorgeous & as soon as I saw him I was smitten :love: He's about 1 year old & I'm hoping to bond him into one of our groups when he's settled in & had a visit from the plum fairy later this week ;) Not sure which one yet.

DSCF4012.jpg

Also I'd like you meet Amelia (mummy bun - lionhead lop) & Annabelle(daughter) :love: These 2 beautiful girlies have been at Kirkby since January 2007 :( They are 4 & 5 years old. I couldn't bear to think of them continuing to live at the rescue any longer & felt that it really was their time for their forever home.

DSCF4024.jpg

Eventually after they have been speyed, I am hoping to bond them with Arthur, Bracken & Eve - our oldie little trio :) Sadly I had to split Arthur & Finlay, as Finlay had started to bully Arthur & again, as he's no front teeth to defend himself, he became very unhappy :( He's not now though & neither is Finlay - as Finlay is now living with Mimi & Betsy, & they are a very happy little trio :love:

Oh I'm sp glad you had Amelia and Annabell, I saw them on the rehoming section and couldn't believe how long they had been waiting :(

They are all lovely :D

I thought you were never going to own up! :lol::lol:
The bunsters you adopted are gorgeous. :love::love::love:
I'm still trying, to no avail :(, to manipulate (I meant, convince) Rob to let me have that black, sex-obsessed nethie.

I thought you were never going to own up! :lol::lol:
The bunsters you adopted are gorgeous. :love::love::love:
I'm still trying, to no avail :(, to manipulate (I meant, convince) Rob to let me have that black, sex-obsessed nethie.

:lol: I was honestly, just not had much time to myself since I got back yesterday :shock:

I really think Rob is smitten with him too ;) Maybe come down on your own next time & just say I've no idea how he managed to get in the pet carrier :oops::lol:

Thanks guys - they're are all so, so sweet. I just hope they'll all be happy with us :)

Winston is FAB!! So sad the girls have been there so long :(

Oh I'm sp glad you had Amelia and Annabell, I saw them on the rehoming section and couldn't believe how long they had been waiting :(

They are all lovely :D

I know it's so sad to think that they've spent nearly 3 years in rescue :cry: Amelia loves her cuddles & kisses :love: Annabelle is very shy & will take some time to win round - but we'll get there :)

OMG Denise! How did you get away with that :shock: tell me your secret :lol:

They are gorg and so lucky to have found you :love:

:shock: Denise taking on more bunnies ... who'd of though it :lol::lol::lol:

They are all beautiful :love::love::love:

I've fallen for the two I named (belgian hare and dutchie) and have spent the evening trying to pursuade the o/h that we need another pair of bunnies, but so far to no avail - apparently being a bit broke and having nowhere for them to go is enough of a reason to say no :roll:

Methinks its a good job I am not near Nottingham.....................:?

I am so glad to see that some Kirby Buns found their way to you Denise :)

Oh my, more bunnies!
Im sure they will love it at yours.

Was just telling Chris about you getting new buns, as he knows about Wilson, and he was saying did you have a rescue....i said no, she just has lots of buns.....he said to me........dont you even think about getting 20 odd buns! hehe.

OMG Denise! How did you get away with that :shock: tell me your secret :lol:

They are gorg and so lucky to have found you :love:

:oops: I just begged & pleaded! He loves them as much as me - which is a very good job really! :)

:shock: Denise taking on more bunnies ... who'd of though it :lol:
They are all beautiful :love::love::love:

I've fallen for the two I named (belgian hare and dutchie) and have spent the evening trying to pursuade the o/h that we need another pair of bunnies, but so far to no avail - apparently being a bit broke and having nowhere for them to go is enough of a reason to say no :roll:

:oops: I need to stop being predictable :lol:

Those 2 are gorgeous Abbie - the agouti one is stunning with her lovely long face :love: Sorry I need to stop tempting you :oops:

Methinks its a good job I am not near Nottingham.....................:?

I am so glad to see that some Kirby Buns found their way to you Denise :)

Thanks Jane :)

It is a good job you're not near Kirkby Jane - you have goodness knows how many rexes now added to your bunny family ;)

Oh my, more bunnies!
Im sure they will love it at yours.

Was just telling Chris about you getting new buns, as he knows about Wilson, and he was saying did you have a rescue....i said no, she just has lots of buns.....he said to me........dont you even think about getting 20 odd buns! hehe.

Bless him :lol:

Last edited:
Denise they are gorgeous....so glad fate brought you to them...or them to you?:? :lol:

It wasn't fate it was me :lol::lol:

Denise didn't stand a chance, she handled everyone of the bunnies in the photos on RR, we had to force her to put some of them down:lol:

They are beautiful:love:, can't wait to see them bonded into the groups;)

It wasn't fate it was me :lol::lol:

Denise didn't stand a chance, she handled everyone of the bunnies in the photos on RR, we had to force her to put some of them down:lol:

They are beautiful:love:, can't wait to see them bonded into the groups;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes I confess - all 64 buns would have come home with me, if I'd won the lottery last night! :oops:

Back