• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here you are - Meet Herbie & Inca x

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Here are my new babies :)
Herbie has no teeth and Inca has no tail (and some woman issues, but thats a different story!)
They have been very lazy today, under the sofabed most of the day, so i had to tempt them out with some food.
P1010096.jpg

P1010100.jpg

P1010126.jpg

awww ...but look how they love each other .... :love:

im so glad they are at last in their forever home ...thank you so much for being so patient .. :D

Here is one of the fluff balls ive brushed out of herbie - he has had about 8 times this amount brushed out today!!!!! Its just coming out so easy - his new fur underneath is a bit darker.
P1010106.jpg

Oh bless, they look so contented together!

Best wishes to you all for future happiness after all you have been through. :D

Chris here. Just back from a business trip this evening to meet the new residents. Loving the new housemates. :D

They're both pretty quiet, preferring each others company to mine lol. Great to have em, though.

Oh its so lovely to see two little buns with a sad story end up together, in love and in a loving home :love::love:

:love::love::love: they look lovely together. thank you so much for giving herbie such a wonderful home :)

It was quite an easy bond too:D
I am so pleased they have got their forever home and especially Inca with her problems as I really did think she would have been in rescue forever.
Thank You Kirsty:D

It was quite an easy bond too:D
I am so pleased they have got their forever home and especially Inca with her problems as I really did think she would have been in rescue forever.
Thank You Kirsty:D

thank you to you too kay for doing the bonding and having Herbie there with you for a while :)

Back