• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everybun!

B Rabbit

New Kit
Hello everyone,

I stumbled across your little corner of the web earlier on today, so I thought I would register and say hello!

I am currently slave to a 9 month old Continental Giant rabbit who goes by the name of Bernadette (or Babbitchops, B Rabbit, Oi You, No, Stop Chewing That and Ow Ow Ow Those Are My Feet!) and I'm looking forward to chatting to other rabbit owners, and hopefully getting some help and advice on dealing with our wayward bun!

I've had rabbits since I was little, and my mum still keeps outdoor buns (lionheads and lops) but Bernadette is the first house rabbit I've ever had, and came to live with us because I was desperate for some pet company after moving out from the parental home, but we live in a small house on a main road - not ideal for cats or dogs.

To get away from having my ankles bitten, and to keep the rabbit in treats and toys, I am a primary school teacher. I also enjoy photography, reading, live comedy, flying powerkites and singing with a choir.

Looking forward to chatting to you all!

Katherine, c/o B Rabbit :wave:

Hey B Rabbit....I'm in Blackburn too :p

Well you can come and help me dig some of these holes they keep going on about then! :D

I'm currently helping Daddy watch the football - which involves running round the living room madly and binkying in front of the telly!

Hi there and welcome !

We all love buns on here!!

I have an indoor bun too... a nethie dwarf called Rimmi... hes getting a gf in a few months and being neutered on Wednesday!!

Im also a primary school teacher (in training, doing a BEd at uni)

:)

I am currently slave to a 9 month old Continental Giant rabbit who goes by the name of Bernadette (or Babbitchops, B Rabbit, Oi You, No, Stop Chewing That and Ow Ow Ow Those Are My Feet!)

:lol: that last name is also what my little Radish goes by the name of sometimes as well :p

Welcome to the forum :D

Back