• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A day in the life of Louie

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
I got up this morning and decided to have a little play outside. I sat around for a bit thinking of what I could do.

Lou010.jpg

First, I found a lovely Lavender bush that Mommy must have put in the garden just for me :D

Lou001.jpg

But then, Daddy started putting some lovely bamboo fencing in the garden, so I decided to help him :p

Lou008.jpg

I was worn out by all that work, so had a little lie down in the nice soil :p

Lou006.jpg

Bye for now, Love Louie xx

Awwww Louie you are such a sweetheart!! I'm soooo loiking forward to meeting you but please don't do wee wee's on me :wave::wave::wave:

Well Louie I think you have worked very hard today. I hope your hoomins are making sure that you have lots of tastey treats to keep your strength up !!

:wave:

Jane, even though he has just had a bowl of veg and pellets, I found him having a nice little chew on the sofa a few minutes ago :shock:

Yes. he is very good at "helping out" :shock:

As well as the chewed sofa, he has now progressed to doors which he licks and then nibbles :roll:

He is gorgeous though :D

Yes. he is very good at "helping out" :shock:

As well as the chewed sofa, he has now progressed to doors which he licks and then nibbles :roll:

He is gorgeous though :D

:lol:al least its the doors and not the windows he licks like eric does:roll: (yes, i have a strange rabbit:lol:)

:lol::lol::lol: they are odd aren't they???

I caught Louie chewing on some gravel in the garden as well! No wonder he got a bunged up stomach :roll:

Louie would maybe like to become an interior designer? This door goes over here, that sofa is in the wrong place, this gravel would love fabulous inside hehe:lol:

I wont suggest it to him, nowhere in the house would be safe :shock:

Perhaps he will calm down when he has his thingies chopped off :lol::lol:

I wont suggest it to him, nowhere in the house would be safe :shock:

Perhaps he will calm down when he has his thingies chopped off :lol::lol:

you have safe places in your house?:shock: maybe i should've stuck to that plan:lol:

Back