• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bernie, Stanley and Mr Bean - U/D Post 44

Oh no, poor Bernie :(

Still a horrible shock for you that it has happened
Thinking of you and your poorly friend xx

She has had a shot of Dexafort (steroid) as advised by Christobel. She's also had a shot of abx.
We will see Christobel in the morning

:cry:

Oh no Jane what is wrong with her? Sending vibes xx

She has severe arthritis in her spine and has been increasingly weak in her hind legs. Bernie is 9 and she has advanced Dental Disease, chronic otitis media and her kidney function is not good. I think I will need to let her go tomorrow :cry:

She has severe arthritis in her spine and has been increasingly weak in her hind legs. Bernie is 9 and she has advanced Dental Disease, chronic otitis media and her kidney function is not good. I think I will need to let her go tomorrow :cry:

Oh dear I'm so sorry Jane :cry: I wonder if her arthritic spine has finally pressed a little too far on her spinal cord and caused a huge inflammation? I'm sure the steroid you have given her will relieve things for her a little. I'm so sorry for the difficult decision you have to make....but am certain you will do the right thing. Poor Bernie :cry: Give her a big hug from me :( Hoping you don't have too sleepless a night with all your poorly buns.

Back