• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosies acting odd

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
she was stamping her feet now joined me on bed, was still stamping and every time mowgli makes a noise while sleeping she looks down on him looking all concerned, its weird :?

I would say that she is aware of something you may not be, so I would keep a close eye on him.

Or else she may just be being a madam, and maybe he scared her, or she is bored that he is sleeping or something, lol.

I would say that she is aware of something you may not be, so I would keep a close eye on him.

Or else she may just be being a madam, and maybe he scared her, or she is bored that he is sleeping or something, lol.

will do she jumped back down, when she heard gun shots on the tv :lol:

Is there something she wants?

Mischa stamped his feet at me a few times the other day (unusual for him, if it was Nutmeg I would've ignored her!). He was running the length of the hallway, sitting next to my bedroom door and stamping, then running back to the other end of the hallway, then running back, etc. Turns out he just wanted to get in my room.

He also gets me to put him back on the floor if he's jumped up somewhere by going to the edge, looking over, pulling back and looking at me. He does this several times until I put him on the floor. I think he thinks I'm his personal elevator. :lol:

i had some chocolate and thought it was because of that but i showed her the wrapper and she wasnt bothered:lol:

Back