• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jacks-Jane LOOK!!!

Oooooh, they're very Jane bunnies. And waiting to be named too ;)
Well, I'm guessing that they're the vet/rescue codes, and not actual names

Oooooh, they're very Jane bunnies. And waiting to be named too ;)
Well, I'm guessing that they're the vet/rescue codes, and not actual names

Celia doesnt name them as there are too many for her to remember. We have just used A and then a number for now as it would have taken hours to think of names for them all!

Celia doesnt name them as there are too many for her to remember. We have just used A and then a number for now as it would have taken hours to think of names for them all!

How about we have a RU Donate-to-Name.
A £2 Donation to Kirby Rescue's Vet entitles us to name a Kirby Bun ?

If this goes ahead can I name these two Rexes please and I'll donate £4 to Kirby Rescue's Veterinary Account :)

How about we have a RU Donate-to-Name.
A £2 Donation to Kirby Rescue's Vet entitles us to name a Kirby Bun ?

If this goes ahead can I name these two Rexes please and I'll donate £4 to Kirby Rescue's Veterinary Account :)
:thumb:.Fab idea:D

i would love to do this too... cna we pwease?!!?! pwease.....pwease..... i want to name some bunys i always feel so sad when they dont have names and it wouuld raise much needed funds? x

Thank you Jane for the idea, I'm not sure how we can work this. None of the bunnies at Kirkby have names - Celia would never remember them all, the numbers we have used on RR were just for us so we could match the photo's I took and uploaded with the details Rachel had.

Do you mean add a name onto the RR page as someone names them? If you can explain to me I'm sure we can arrange something (I'm having a blonde day)

Sue x

Thank you Jane for the idea, I'm not sure how we can work this. None of the bunnies at Kirkby have names - Celia would never remember them all, the numbers we have used on RR were just for us so we could match the photo's I took and uploaded with the details Rachel had.

Do you mean add a name onto the RR page as someone names them? If you can explain to me I'm sure we can arrange something (I'm having a blonde day)

Sue x

Yes, if they could just have a name on RR rather than a number. It just seems a bit :cry: to see Buns listed as numbers. Celia doesn't have to remember the names but the person co-ordinating Re-homes via RR does !!

Can you post a thread in Fund Raising ? If not PM Admin/Mods and ask them to post one for you.

It'll be quite simple (as I thought of it it's bound to be !! :lol:). Just donate £2 per Bun you want to name. Put a link/reference to your chosen Bun and the name you want to give him/her/them on the Fund Raising thread :D

Back