• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kirkby bunnies needing a home

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I have had to post this here as cant post on RIN.

I have finally got all the bunnies details onto RR. There are 64 on there with another 40 ish that will be going on in the next few weeks.

Please take a look at them all and if you have space for any then get in touch with Sue or Celia.

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?ContID=499

Last edited:
Great work,

the 4 english crosses are lovely, but too many for me at the minute I think!

The mum and 3 daughers? They are beautiful. Not sure whether they are English Crosses as Mum is a dutch and they are mainly white with black speckles. We couldnt make our mind up what they are!

RIGHT!! I have found more perfect buns :love::love: and I have asked for them too :oops::oops:

I love those two! They are gorgeous! Celia wont know them by their name on RR so you will have to describe them to her. If it helps they were outside at the bottom of the garden.

The lionhead is listed as a lionhead lop as there is no cross option but his ears are up.

Are these just the new intake or does Ceilia have other rabbits on here too?

These are just the ones she had before the new intake!

The new ones havent been sorted yet as some might be pregnant, some are too young and the males havent been neutered yet. They will be listed in a few weeks.

Aww there are some lovely bunnies there! not many single males though :( (wish i could have 3!) will wait for pics of the new intake :)

i'm loving the bunnies named A11 and A4 though! particularly A11 as black bunnies are so cute!

Well done for getting them all listed :D So many gorgeous buns :love: Hope there are lots of good homes out there for them.

Wish I could have one or two, but wouldn't be sensible financially. Love the hare and dutchie couple :love:

Aww there are some lovely bunnies there! not many single males though :( (wish i could have 3!) will wait for pics of the new intake :)

There are single males; some of them are not on the website because they haven't been castrated yet. I would advise you to make an appointment with Celia and go and visit. I'm sure you will find somebunny to love there. :)

Me and the OH both drive to so transport isnt a problem, route planner said that it'd take 1.5hours to get there (at 70mph thats roughly just over an hour to get there)

Our Jose is being spayed on 02/10/09 so we'll be looking for a friend for her towards the end of October. We have a bunny room with only her in it at the moment and she looks really tiny in there all by herself lol.

I was going to get a friend for her from a local rescue but if i can help out Kirkby then i will. Just need to consult with the OH lol

Me and the OH both drive to so transport isnt a problem, route planner said that it'd take 1.5hours to get there (at 70mph thats roughly just over an hour to get there)

Shows you how fast I drive on the Motorway :oops: :oops:

Seriously though, if you aren't able to get over, PM Sue Hunnybunny2007 and see what she says :D

Aww, I think I saw some english bunnies when I was there (in the back of the garden in a top hutch?) that looked lovely :love: The bunnies we took to the vets were lovely too. They were very well behaved, especially as they were feeling a bit poorly :(

One day I will persuade my OH that we can have another hutch in the garden.

Back