• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no not again!!!

Flip, the one rabbit had 32 babies?!?:shock::shock:

And it's no surprise that the poor rabbit passed away on stage. That cruel women.:evil::cry:

Thats terrible i wonder what kind of lives those 32 babies have :(
Its horrible how they say dropped dead.

"Annette restricts Alice to a daily bowl of dried food, a carrot, two apples and a cabbage."

Ummm, I feel like sommmmething's missing here. What could it be... :?

"She said at her home in Worcester: "I'm sure Amy will be looking down proudly. I was devastated when I lost her - so it's nice the story has a happy ending."

A happy ending is getting a new record, despite your rabbit dying because of it earlier? Not sure Amy would be proud she's putting another rabbit through this. :censored:

"Annette restricts Alice to a daily bowl of dried food, a carrot, two apples and a cabbage."

Ummm, I feel like sommmmething's missing here. What could it be... :?

"She said at her home in Worcester: "I'm sure Amy will be looking down proudly. I was devastated when I lost her - so it's nice the story has a happy ending."

A happy ending is getting a new record, despite your rabbit dying because of it earlier? Not sure Amy would be proud she's putting another rabbit through this. :censored:

yes i was also thinking hay, and i`m new to buns..:wave:

yes i was also thinking hay, and i`m new to buns..:wave:

Yeah, there's a lot wrong with that diet. Isn't it sad that this woman has had over 34 rabbits, and she still doesn't have a clue how to care for them? Two apples a day has a lot of sugar for a rabbit, and the cabbage can give gas, which can be very uncomfortable for bun bun. Even carrots have a lot of natural sugars, and I would not give them daily.

Also, I'm wondering how big this bowl is. :?

Back