• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Happens if You Try to Eat a Biccie..........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...........Sitting next to Elyse....................

026-3.jpg

027-5.jpg

You can tell that I never feed her cant you :roll:

She is such a pretty bunny :love:
She looks like she is pushing her boobs up :lol:

Last edited:
She's gorgeous :love:

That's very restrained and well behaved of her!

If I have a biccie and Bella realises, I get mobbed! She's a little rabbit in a big rabbits body who thinks she can fit on my shoulder!:lol::lol: I can no longer eat a packet of crisps sitting down as she turns into crazy psycho bun trying to get the packet!

This is also what happens when you try to eat anythig around 6 3 month old babies, i even got the sad eyes today and had to let them share my apple :roll:

As I've said before Jane, it is clear that you don't look after your bunnies, I will have to have them aaaaaaall! Especially Chloe, she looks er....undernourished and Inspector Morse...well he's clearly...err, in need of...some Stevenage air? :? Oh sod it, just gimme, GIMME!!

I don't know if you know this, Jane, but rabbits need 90% of their diet to be hay. I don't see any in her cage! No wonder she has to beg for food. :? :lol:

I could never resist that face!! :love:

Back