• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby buns

melly

Warren Scout
just thought i wud share a few pic's of my 3 week old baby buns bless them
007-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

Your rabbits are gorgeous:love: Hope you dont mind me commenting but your hutch looks abit small and not high enough for rabbits, sorry if the picture is deceiving:?

no its true, my babies where a suprise litter so i got a hutch of a freind, i didnt no flopsy was preg till she was makin nest as i was told i had 4 girls but only found out i have one boy lol, so i had to get a quick hutch, i have a better hutch ready for when its ok to move the buns, the one they are in is quite long but very close to the floor which i hate and have had probs with snails gettin in when it rains so i put net over at nite which helps, as i have not had babies before i do not know when or if i can move them as i didnt want to upset flopsy any advice wud be greatly recived :p

I'm sure it's fine to move the rabbits into a bigger hutch now, i think they will appreciate more space, they are gorgeous:love:

will move them tommorow, i have a two story hutch which i think they will love, as its tall and wide, all of my buns spend most of the day in their runs plus runnin around the house lol apart from lollipop as he hasnt been done yet but will be at the end of the month, and then can come in with the girls, if i can get some money before i will get him in as he is so upset he is on his own he chews his bars now :cry: he spends the most time in the house with us so he is not on his own, is it 6 weeks after before he can be with the other buns?

Remember that you still need to keep lollipop seperate for 6-8 weeks after his little op, as he is stil firing on all cylinders so to speak. Plus it allows hormones to drop before rebonding with the girls.

ty i will get him in this week will borrow some money off my mum, he cant wait any longer bless him, i will then wait 8 weeks before puttin him back with the girls, when can i tell wot the two babies are so i do not have any other babies as all my buns are sisters and lollipop is the brother so i can not have them breed again

Back