• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long have you'gotten away with it'?

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
My OH doesn't seem to like my bunny fetish, although he did tell me he thought it was a phase I was going through and thought my interest would wane :D

He never knows when bunnies arrive, although does know when they depart :(

I'm on to two weeks since Cherry Blossom arrived,, Autumn Was about 24 hours, and Granite I told him was a foster bun :oops::oops:

How long have you gotten away with it for :) ?

I know Santa once had a foster for about 3 months before her OH noticed :lol::lol:

I can't get away with it, they are house buns and Dave knows we have three...well hopefully four now :)

Umm. About five days, I think?
My father knew that we had adopted another rabbit, but he did not know we had adopted her daughter, with her. He never ventured out into the back yard, so he never would have known if we hadn't told him. :roll: He then spent the rest of the week calling me a liar, hissing if I entered a room and claiming he only had one daughter (my sister). He's not a very nice man! :lol: (And doesn't live with us anymore.) But he was claiming we were underhand and sly, when if we'd told him we intended to adopt both mother and daughter, he'd have kicked up a huge fuss, tried to forbid it and had already implied I was going to be 'some sad old rabbit lady'.

Well.. I only have two and we're moving house soon so I'm going to put them into boarding for a couple of weeks and considering bringing home 4 and seeing how long it takes for him to notice :oops::oops:

Love me love my bunny. :)

Actually I think I may have had a bit of an influence on my other half... while we were in the pet shop (I always make him come with me and look at the buns) a fluffy ball stretched and yawned at him and we came home with Cheech the chinchilla. He was the one that bought me Chong the chinchilla for my birthday and when they had babies he was the one who wouldn't let me rehome them. So now we have four. :)

He claims that Grimlock is the only bunny he's ever loved and we'd both do anything for him, but I know he's gone soft. Hehe.

I never get away with anything :cry:
Doesn't help that Blue and Bea are house buns though. Although I could have snuck a bun in while he was at sea he would have gone BALISTIC when he got home :oops:
That and I think that bringing someone into the family has to be a joint decision.

I know Santa once had a foster for about 3 months before her OH noticed :lol::lol:

Yep, especially in winter he has no need to venture out and down the side of the house so he doesn't seem to notice :lol: I had 6 foster bunnies at one point at our previous house and he didn't notice them for weeks :lol:

Yep, especially in winter he has no need to venture out and down the side of the house so he doesn't seem to notice :lol: I had 6 foster bunnies at one point at our previous house and he didn't notice them for weeks :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:.I don,t think my OH would notice either.

Hiya :wave:
U guys are soooo funny!:D
Well I have Bella my first pet and I'm nearly 40yr old:roll: and I decided to get her as my youngest boy is Autistic and goes to Residential school in Southport...so I'm getting bored :? so I one day thought I want a rabbit. OH said it's up to you but you'll have to see to it (it :evil:), anyway I think he's got a soft touch for her especially when she goes to him for a stroke, he now puts the parasol over her when it's sunny, lets her out in garden puts her in, feed her :lol: not confident in picking her up yet (working on it), and now I'm adopting a second bun :lol: how do u think I'm doing :lol::lol:

Back