• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beaphar

isla

Mama Doe
I've never tried anything from this brand before as I usually think that cheaper stuff you can buy in the petshop wont work as well, but credit crunch and all I might give it ago.

They have fly guard spray and spot on. Anyone tried either of them, and do they do and other bits that are good?

I've just had a looka t their website and they do loads more stuff, I think I might have found my new favorite brand.

So far I haven't found any worming stuff for rabbits vet.

I use the fly guard stuff and have never had any trouble with flies.
Pipkin also has the Beaphar pellets (the Care+ ones). They have I think 22% fibre which seems pretty good, though I'm thinking of switching to Excel because that's what Ruby eats and it's sooo much cheaper!

We sell a lot of Beaphar stuff, especially the flyguard. With the credit crunch people have been using that instead of the Rearguard which is almost twice the price. We use it on our own buns too and have never had a problem.

I think if your bun is particularly at risk then try and get rear guard. I use the fly guard stuff though as none of mine have any problems. They don't really like being squirted with it, but it hsn't caused any problems.

they produce the only rat foor that is even close to a rats diatry requirments. There ivermectin spot on is ideal for those with low numbers of small animals.

I'll be off to pick some up tomorrow then, mine aren't really at risk very clean buns that live indoor at the moment. I might use this stuff during the winter and spring, and save the expencive for the warmer months.

Back