• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moulting....

Honey is doing an amazing moult at the moment (it seems like she has been moulting all summer!). I just got 2 huge handfulls of fluff of her. She is looking very scruffy indeed!

By the look of the shed [unless they've been fur pulling and fighting] then mine are moulting as well.

Mine aren't moulting - but the weather is still very warm down here so I suppose they won't until more of a noticeable change in weather

Yes, HUGE amounts !!! We are collecting the massive clumps we find and pull out in a large envelope to see how much we end up with. It started at the start of the summer and has worked it's way down in a line, we are now close to the tail.

Oh mine never seem to stop, the lops anyway, they seem to be constantly in moult.

I have one moulting bunny and one non moulting bunny!! My female is about 3 and ive never seen her moult is this normal? Shes unspayed, vet said that sometimes they dont but i thought that anything with fur moults! (sorry to buut in on yur thread).

Pipkin just finished a moult a few weeks ago but Ruby is still at it (I think she had just started when I got her). There are clumps of fur flying around my garden all the time from where I've been brushing her.

My two seem to have been moulting forever! I have to wear a mask around them because they make me wheeze!

yup!! :D

My black bun, Dude has been having THE biggest moult for a few months now. It's a lot better but still coming out!!

The other two have a few tufts but not much.

Back