• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding...eek!

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
I am round Santa's today starting bonding my three with Dinky!

I forgot how nerve racking it is...all ok so far, Dinky has a bit of "little bun syndrome" but is getting better. All looking a bit sleepy at the moment, except Sweetpea who hasn't stopped eating the whole time :roll::roll:

Can we have some bonding vibes please!

I am round Santa's today starting bonding my three with Dinky!

I forgot how nerve racking it is...all ok so far, Dinky has a bit of "little bun syndrome" but is getting better. All looking a bit sleepy at the moment, except Sweetpea who hasn't stopped eating the whole time :roll::roll:

Can we have some bonding vibes please!

Eeeeeeeeep!
Good Luck Lou!!!
~~~~~VIBES~~~~~

:wave: It seems to be going well, no major fights so far :D Nice weather, fortunately!

I have never seen a bun eat as constantly as Sweetpea does :shock:

Bonding vibes coming round the M25 from all us at ARC and the 2 buns I am bonding at the moment

Lots of bonding vibes coming your way!! its so nerve racking,I was led into a false sense of security with my first bond,second time-whoa!! did I know about it!!! I have a trio bond coming up,starting to prepare mentally for it already.:roll:

:shock:

*Faints*

..........Vibing from the floor here :wave:

................Hope no one sees me ...........:shock:

:wave: Everything is still vaguely calm here, Dinky is using the philosophy that 'attack is the best form of defence' and is attacking any curious bun that comes towards him :roll: But he's getting calmer so fingers crossed he's learning that it's nice to have friends :) ...

i hope dinky realises they are there to be his friends :love:

sending lots of bonding vibes your way xxx

Lou has now left with all 4 buns in one carrier - fingers crossed the car journey home helps their bond and that they start to become proper friends!

Conveniently, she arrived about 10 mins after my hubby went out this morning, and hubby got back about 15 mins after she left, so he is blissfully unaware of the bunnyfest and mess that has taken place on the patio :lol:

Lou has now left with all 4 buns in one carrier - fingers crossed the car journey home helps their bond and that they start to become proper friends!

Conveniently, she arrived about 10 mins after my hubby went out this morning, and hubby got back about 15 mins after she left, so he is blissfully unaware of the bunnyfest and mess that has taken place on the patio :lol:

haha thats the way to do it, what he doesnt know cant hurt :lol:

Just got home and have set bunnies up in a crate in the front room, so far so good.

Car journey went well, Dinky was snuggled up next to Gus. They are all munching hay at the moment.....

I suspect Lou had a late, sleepless night and is now sound asleep and will be so for a couple more hours :lol:

Back