• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse is Very Poorly- U/D A Message From Morse Post 39

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I cannot believe how quickly its all happened. He was fine first thing but about an hour ago it was obvious he is ill.
On examination he has been found to have a raging ear infection, he is febrile and has pus in both ear canals :cry: One ear is so painful I can hardly touch it :cry:
After calling Christobel I have started Morse on treatment. I have a horrible feeling that the very painful ear may have an abscess within it. But until the anagesia has kicked in I cant have a proper look.

Poor Morse, he is never usually poorly :cry:

Last edited:
Oh noooo, Morse! Having all these people relying on you for smile therapy must take it out of you! Sending you as many vibes as you send us :D:D:D

Poor lad.

Ear infections seem to go from zero to raging within a tiny timescale. Glad you've caught it so he can get his pain relief- I hate earache.

Lots and lots of vibes for Morse - our Mulberry had a very very sudden middle ear infection 2 weeks ago as well - still having treatment for it.

Poor Morse!! Tons of big Frenchie Vibes from Teddy and loads of hooman vibes from us! Get better Morsey!

Morse says 'Thank you for all the vibes. Sorry I cant take any Smile Therapy Consultations at the moment. I am feeling a bit poo :cry: My ears are so sore :cry:

012-37.jpg

Back