• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi all some info please

Hi i joined this club as i was looking to re home a unwanted rabbit due to our old bunny dying of old age. I went to pets at home on Thursday and fell in love with 2 boys and had to have them. They are from there own stock and not rescues. Yesterday i was told of a lady who wanted to get rid of her bunnies due to her not being able to find someone to feed them at the week end and she wanted to do a vegetable patch where their cage was. I went round and took them and their hutch and run which is to small for them. They are both girls she has had for 6 months but has not had them vaccinated. she only feed and cleaned the cage. I am keeping them well away from my boys don't want any accidents. Does anyone know what the best wormer for them is and does it go on weight of the animal.

sorry its so long i could go on for ever.
Michelle :):)

Yep, the amount of wormer will depend on the weight. I always use Panicur - I don't know of any others. If I were you I'd get them all checked by a vet. They'll need their jabs anyway, and they'll be able to advise you regards wormer etc. Also, don't forget to use Rear Guard - with Global warming they really need it all year round. Once they're all spayed/neautered you'll be able to bond them together, if you plan on keeping the girls.

Good luck with it anyway!

Last edited:
Hi Michelle,

I am glad you are looking after those rabbits, it sounds like they needed a nice new owner to care for them. :)

Helen

Back