• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kermit Finally Gets Her New BABIES today

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I am setting off to meet Kermit in a bit as she finally becomes the new mummy to her babies:D:D.
It isn't before time as she will be a fantastic mummy to these to and because of the problems with the bunny who was burnt with chemicals she is definately a very special bunny mum and I cannot thank her enough for still taking her on:D

Awww, thanks, was just logging on to catch up on the gossip before getting ready to set off.
Im excited and nervous! Like a wee child really.
Dont worry guys, ill get lots of pics when i get home. :)
Then youll maybe have to help me choose a name for wee girly bunster :)

Oooh, how exciting! I've been waiting for Kermit to get her new bunnies, after the sad loss of Kermit I know she didn't want to rush into anything, but she is obviously a wonderful bunny mummy, and there is nothing sadder than a bunny mummy without a bunny! :) Can't wait to see piccies!

eta: phoebe, phoebe, call her phoebe! I love that name! :love:

That's lovely news, they're two very lucky bunnies to have such a wonderful mummy. :love::love:

Thats fantastic news :D

The late Kermit-Bun will be watching over his hoomins with such pride. It is a very fitting tribute to him that his hoomins feel able to offer a Forever Home to other Bunnies in need :love:

Kermit will be more proud of his mummy as she is really helping a bunny that would have probably spent all her life in rescue because she does have some special needs.

I spoke to Kirsty a while ago and they sound like they have settled ok after their journey. I think they know they are on to a good thing.

Kirsty
Thank you so much for my gift and all the towels and everything I really appreciate it.
Kayxx

I hope kermit isn't fussing over her new babies instead of posting us piccies!

I hope she can find happiness again and I'm sure Kermit will be watching over :)

Ill get pics tomorrow, they just keep hiding under the sofa bed!

So far they seem ok, they were smelly earlier when they were scenting with poo, but thats calmed down....they are munching hay and eating ok.

They have also peed on the rug, but also peed in the litter trays, so there is hope that they were just being naughty to begin with :) They also havent even went into the dog crate, after all that hard work getting a second level in there!!

Still thinking of a name......oh its hard.......Herbie and ...........?????

Ill get pics tomorrow, they just keep hiding under the sofa bed!

So far they seem ok, they were smelly earlier when they were scenting with poo, but thats calmed down....they are munching hay and eating ok.

They have also peed on the rug, but also peed in the litter trays, so there is hope that they were just being naughty to begin with :) They also havent even went into the dog crate, after all that hard work getting a second level in there!!

Still thinking of a name......oh its hard.......Herbie and ...........?????

you could call her Maggie after Herbie's (the car) owner in the last film :)

Back