• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Percy :( U/D good news!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
He is now back in rescue again.:(

He had been adopted and bonded, but despite what i said about introducing space slowly, they had given them both full run of the garden, causing fighting and excessive fur pulling.

So the little man is back :cry:
He had been here 6 months prior to bring adopted, i dread to think how long it will be until has another chance :(

ETA: Here he is

bunssss010.jpg

Last edited:
Aww no Percy! I just want to give him a big hug! I can't believe they ignored your advice, and I also would have thought that once they had proof for themselves that too much space would have that effect, I would have thought they'd start again and try with smaller space. Bless, just giving up like that :love:

Great news!

Just had a phone call.

They are going to keep Percy.

They are just on the way to P@H to get their two tiered 5ft hutch (Orchard Manor?) so they can have some time away from each other, and also getting a run so when they do bond them back, they can still go in the garden, but with less risk of fighting straight away :love:

Isn't it such a shame when people choose to ignore advice and so the animal suffers.

I just hope that if they take him back they realise that you really do know what you're talking about and why you say what you say and follow it this time. And that he doesn't get rejected anymore. Poor boy.

im glad they are giving him another chance,
poor percy.
i hope it works out for him.
They should have listened to you in the first place! or even let you start the bonding atleast.

Glad he is going back and trying again.

Back