• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Steve spy-a-lot in the garden *pic heavy*

vicki267

Mama Doe
He wanted to show everyone just how beautiful he is, even if he does have only one eye!

025-1.jpg

Does my bum look big in this?
032.jpg

Peek-a-boo; I spy you
038-1.jpg

Eww, has somebun weed on this bit?
041-1.jpg

043.jpg

Hmmm, I love me nosie rubs
045-1.jpg

I am NOT giving you the nice bit of grass I worked hard to find!!!
049-1.jpg

His eye after his op last Friday
054.jpg

And another butt shot :lol:
055.jpg

Aww bless him and his one eye :love: What a brave bunster!
He's got a very high back end hop hasn't he! bum in the air all the time! :lol: He's lovely :D

I thought his high backside was weird but Alfie seems to be the same.

Stevie always overshoots the litter tray because of it, bless him he refuses to pee or poop without sitting on the loo but just seems a bit drunk when actually doing his biz :lol:

Aw, his eye looks lovely and neat, so he still looks byootiful :love: they did a good job! What a brave boy, and he seems perfectly happy! :love:

I really glad to see him looking so well. that eye looks great now. :D

It's tonnes better now, I just hope that's the end of the problems with it now. Not sure if you can see in the pic but the stitches are starting to dissolve now but it does look like they managed to cut away enough of the lids to make a nice neat close, and *fingers crossed* it's healing nicely :D

He's such a good boy with all the medical attn he's needed and with taking the Baytril :love:

Back