• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnymad magazine

awhh..thanks:oops:
well its being proof read as we speak then it will be off to the printers, I'm hoping the first week in October but will keep you updated!
theres some great stuff in it including some articles for dental bunny moms and the results for the cutest bunny competition!

Thanks for buying the magazine Milly! please post your comments and let me know what you think!

I received the magazine 2day and it looks great, thankyou. Im off to bed now so I will be taking it and having a proper look at it. Allready looking forward to the october issue!!

Not long now......i cant wait for my first issue :D Im really looking forward to it plus i have dental buns so will enjoy reading about that :)

Waits anxiously :roll:

Gah i cant wait for the magazine - the last issue was fab!! Ive read it so many times i know it inside out :? :lol:

I would PM bunnymadlisa guys if you want to order a copy, thats what i did ;) xxx

thanks to everyone who has pm'd me! and lisa for steering them in the right direction!! if anyone else would like to order then please do pm me as i am not allowed to organise orders via the thread.

well the magazine is now being printed:D so i'm hoping to have it back next week but it's always hard to say as my printer does get very busy! as soon as i have it subscribers and all of you who have paid in advance will be the first to get your copy!;)

i'm very excited about this issue as it has some great dental articles and some lovely readers articles. Don't forget it will also have the results of the "cutest bunny" comp. I had so many entries it was so hard to decide a winner...i had to get help!! I have included lots of my fav ebtries too so even if you don't win yiou bunny may be famous!:)

Back