• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Such a huge Thank you

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
To everyone who has bought T-shirts and sweatshirts from us, but especially to Tina for all her hard work making them for us. We are so, so grateful :D

So far we have raised £500 from the sale of them, due to some very generous donations from people who have bought them :D:D

These sorts of donations means we can carry on helping bunnies like Timmy who would have been pts only knowing pain if he hadn't come to us, and seriously disabled bunnies like Gideon who would have been stuck in a rescue taking up a valuable space that can now be used by other bunnies :)

Our vet bills are getting bigger and bigger each month and are now around £1000 every month :shock: so £500 will go along way towards one months bills.

I know Tina is raising money for sanctuarys and rescues in memory of her beautiful Yoshi. She has done such an amazing job that I am sure Yoshi would be very proud :love:

Tina has kindly offered to make T-shirts and Hoodies as an ongoing thing, they are available in childrens sizes and up to 2Xl in adult, so if you would still like one its not too late ;)

That's great and an amazing tribute to Yoshi :love:

Everytime I visit Liz I am amazed at the job her and Steve do, the buns all see so happy whatever problems they have :love: :love: :love:

Oh wow, that's more than I thought

Well it's a good start :lol::lol::lol:

Lets reach £1,000 plus - Yoshi would be even prouder of me then -

Oh wow, that's more than I thought

Well it's a good start :lol::lol::lol:

Lets reach £1,000 plus - Yoshi would be even prouder of me then -

:shock::shock: Thats a lot of sweatshirts :lol:

I'm sure Yoshi is just proud to have had such a good bunny mummy, regardless of how much money you raise :love:

Aww Liz that is brilliant i defo want another one at the end of the month when i get paid :D
I have been to my mums tonight and we were discussing what fundraisers we can do next for you esp as xmas is now coming up ;)

Back