• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do opposites attract?

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
When it comes to bunny love? :lol:

Or are bunnies with similar personalities more likely to bond?

I just keep finding myself looking from one bunny to the other and going all...wow. Are they from the same planet? :lol: Will I actually be able to bond these two successfully? :?
They do actually have some things in common,but...they are very different as well.

When it comes to bunny love? :lol:

Or are bunnies with similar personalities more likely to bond?

I just keep finding myself looking from one bunny to the other and going all...wow. Are they from the same planet? :lol: Will I actually be able to bond these two successfully? :?
They do actually have some things in common,but...they are very different as well.

My two are chalk and cheese and bonded very quickly :D

I don't think there are any hard and fast rules however. Mine are loved up AND like a married couple all at the same time! :lol:...they snatch food out of each other's mouths and learn terrible habits off each other! :roll: One's a real 'house bun' never sleeps - always on the go and wanting to be in the house with us and up til late, the other is a real 'burrow bun', sleeps for most of the day flat out, eyes tightly screwed shut, has a quick dash around then wants to go back to her hutch by 6pm! :roll: They couldn't be more different but somehow they are pefect together. I hope that puts your mind at rest a bit. You never know really til you try and bond them and even then this is no definite indication of the final outcome. Buns are funny creatures! ;)

My Crystals rather racist to be honest :shock: she hates all black and brown rabbits but is totally fine with white buns lol its weird really :lol:

Crystals always been laidback while Misty is rather cheeky and mischevious hes like a forever child (i suppose all men are haha) so in my case oppisite personalitys attracted but their the same colour lol

Back