• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can i have some advice

lilsheena

Young Bun
Hi

I have 2 male guinae pigs been living together for about 6 months now maybe longer the lil brown one is fat and healthy looking while my lil ptch is thin and looks like hes loseing hair they seem ok together get fed twice a day and out all day long there hutch is cleened 4 times a week

what im asking is do u think the brown one is secretly attackin patch or there not gettin along theres no real sign as i can see .

should i seperate them im not to sure about guinae pigs as these 2 were givin to me when my sis seperated from her partner

I'm afraid I don't keep guinea pigs, so no real advice, but if one is looking thin and losing fur I would take them to a vet for a check up to be on the safe side :wave:

i would get the skinny one checked out at the vets ... he could have mites which would explain the fur loss .. or teeth trouble or a vitamin deficiancy ...to name a few possible causes ..

Back