• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Theo's talking

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
I've noticed theo likes to talk, he does these funny little sounds, very hard to describe, but he does it nearly all the time, specially if something exciting is happening. it's quiet sweet. anyone elses bun do this?

I've noticed theo likes to talk, he does these funny little sounds, very hard to describe, but he does it nearly all the time, specially if something exciting is happening. it's quiet sweet. anyone elses bun do this?

Do you mean excited little grunts? Yes both mine do this when food arrives or is about to arrive....and when one or both of them is in 'the mood' for a bit of mounting! :roll::lol:

Nino often sits opposite me and chatters his teeth directly in response to me talking to him. He waits for me to finish my sentence then moves his lips and jaw and grinds his teeth back to me - it looks like he's copying my lip movements! It's very funny :lol: He then stops and I talk to him again, he waits for me to finish then copies me again...i'm convinced he's trying to hold a conversation....either that or he is agreeing with me....i'm usually telling him what a lovely bunny he is! :roll::lol::love:

lol aw thats so cute :love: yeah well theo seems to do them all the time well when i'm in near them he does. i doubt he's pleased to see me as i've only had him two weeks lol. maybe he's just expecting food. typical man :roll: :lol:

Is he castrated? Honking and circling is a sign of a certain 'type' of excitement - although both mine still do it to each other and both are long-time neutered! :roll: and more often than not they'll do it for food too.....cos food of course is something really worth being excited about!! :lol:

Back