• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

showing dwarf lop bunnies

darcylouise93

Young Bun
hello!

Just wondering, what are the dwarf lop show requirements for your bunnie? I might show one of mine at the royal show this year. Do you have to have papers of their parents?

thanks in advance :)

hello!

Just wondering, what are the dwarf lop show requirements for your bunnie? I might show one of mine at the royal show this year. Do you have to have papers of their parents?

thanks in advance :)

Sorry, no idea on the Australian site system :(

Oh, lol. I didn't think of that :lol: They would be quite similar wouldn't they?

Not sure. The American and British show system is loads different. Isn't there a site for showing in Australia. Like the UK has the BRC and the Americans have the ARBA ?

Not sure. The American and British show system is loads different. Isn't there a site for showing in Australia. Like the UK has the BRC and the Americans have the ARBA ?

I'm not sure. I am trying to look around on the internet but haven't found anything so far. I think showing rabbits in Australia isn't has popular as the UK and states. I'll have to keep looking. Also just one more question:lol:. Is there a breed just called dwarf lop? Because i've seen names like dwarf lop chinichilla and i'm confused :?

I believe the Australian system and points, etc, is the same as the BRC (at least this is what someone reliable told me), so I would suggest checking out the BRC site.

http://www.thebrc.org/

Over in the US they have different names for different breeds (like our dwarf lop is their mini lop, our mini lop is their holland lop, our polish is their Britannia Petite, and more), but in AUS they are the same as ours.

What I don't know is about the AUS showing club, but your vets may know, but the show criteria and what they look for, etc, will be the same as the UK.

Back