• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Them Green tunnels

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
I seen loads of them so cheap ages ago but was happy with the tunnels we had. Now after keep replacing them, theyre lasting two mins before the rabbits modify & they become unsafe - Looking for the plastic ones but all the ones i can find are over a tenner. Sure I saw them for nearer a fiver?? Thanks!

Our big tesco is doing them in Redditch for either £3 or £4 - can't remember which.
I swa them last Sat. when I got loads of litter trays reduced from £2.99 to 63p!

How many do you want/need Becki. I've got a couple that came from our suppliers without wrappers on, if you're not fussed about the wrapper we could do you those at £5.50 each plus postage instead of the usual £6.50

I had some of the cheap ones from Tesco and some of the expensive ones from P@H. They have all been chewed to pieces by my little monsters :roll:

How many do you want/need Becki. I've got a couple that came from our suppliers without wrappers on, if you're not fussed about the wrapper we could do you those at £5.50 each plus postage instead of the usual £6.50

Are they the Snugglesafe ones Lynne? Thanks Guys, I had seen the proper ones a lot cheaper than a tenner before - which are the ones im after ideally. Thanks for the replies though :D

Our big tesco is doing them in Redditch for either £3 or £4 - can't remember which.
I swa them last Sat. when I got loads of litter trays reduced from £2.99 to 63p!

Oooooh really? The big tesco's just off the island by maccy D's? Whenever i've been in there for rabbit stuff, they never have any :(

Great bargain with those litter trays :thumb:

Back