• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tripod Twirl Pics!

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Tripod Twirl (thanks Jane lol)

Not the best pics, but I didn't want to pull her around. She is coping fabulously with 3 legs and sits and cleans herself happily. Fingers crossed she is going to be absolutely fine :)
We'll find her a lovely forever home with someone who wants a special bunny :)

tripod014.jpg

tripod015.jpg

tripod016.jpg

Awwwwwww hello TT :wave: :love: :love: :love:

Make sure you have lots of 'Occupational Therapy' to learn your balancing skills.
You'll soon be all healed up :)

Oh wow she is beautiful, animals can cope a lot better than we think with things like, and I am sure with lots of love and cuddles she will be fine. Keep us updated with her progress please.

I am actually in love. How big is she? Will she need any special care in the future?

She's quite a big girl...not sure of her actual weight. She has massive paws lol
From what people have been saying, she will need help to ensure she is kept clean, ears and such.
Ideally kept indoors, or suitable outside, but the flooring has to be 3 legged bun friendly, e.g if indoors, rugs or carpets as she'd struggle on shiny wooden/laminate floors etc.

The wound looks fabulous and she is a spunky little madam lol. Fights her meds like I don't know what :lol:

I would if I could....I need a bigger place lol ;)

She's quite a big girl...not sure of her actual weight. She has massive paws lol
From what people have been saying, she will need help to ensure she is kept clean, ears and such.
Ideally kept indoors, or suitable outside, but the flooring has to be 3 legged bun friendly, e.g if indoors, rugs or carpets as she'd struggle on shiny wooden/laminate floors etc.

The wound looks fabulous and she is a spunky little madam lol. Fights her meds like I don't know what :lol:

I would if I could....I need a bigger place lol ;)

How far away would you rehome to?
*starts planning sales pitch to oh*

How far away would you rehome to?
*starts planning sales pitch to oh*

For the right owner I'd get her anywhere!! ;)

She's gorgeous...I love her to bits. Tell you what, having 3 legs has not slowed her down at all!! I let her out in the training room and can I catch her to put her back into the cage? Can I heckers like lol :lol:

She had her first check up on Monday and the vet couldn't be happier with how she's progressing. The wound is lovely, she hasn't bothered it at all :)

Back