• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Night Nights :o)

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Right off to do the bunny night nights... which basically means outside, call 'nom noms' Daisy and Ben dart into garage - charge at me, snatch treats and run away.... then its out to the monster kennel.... open door - nutters Bungle and Nushka dart out - see treat tin dart back in... I sit down and get mobbed... Bungle on lap Nushka digging at leg... a few treats later... and fight with Bungle over who keeps the tin and its off to turn off the little 'uns light... but one more treat as I've disturbed them... this time there is no getting away with runnings as I sit with them and demand kisses... once recieved treats dished out ... lights off and Night Nights done :D

Anyone else as mad as me???? :oops::?

Nah nah... you're not mad lol ;)

Well thanks for that .... I think?.... :lol::lol: Ah whatever I'm happy so what if I'm mad !! :lol::lol::lol:

Right off to bed myslelf now - good luck with Tripod Twirl - she's beautiful and you are doing a fab job !! x

Well thanks for that .... I think?.... :lol::lol: Ah whatever I'm happy so what if I'm mad !! :lol::lol::lol:

Right off to bed myslelf now - good luck with Tripod Twirl - she's beautiful and you are doing a fab job !! x

Julia...I'm known as the mad rat lady at work lol. Now I've the 2 bunnies, I might as well be mad bunny lady too ;)

Anyone who does good things for their animals is completely sane in my book :)
Sleep well sweetie xx

I don't think you're mad, sounds normal to me!

My buns dinner pretty much goes with me chucking food at them over a baby gate which Nunzeo happily starts nom noming while Abbey tries to escape, for a big bun she can squeese herself through some pretty teeny spaces. Then I round her up and tell her to have dinner and go to sleep, which she doesn't, all the while Nunzeo is happily ignoring the nightly argument between me and Abbey, and eating his spring greens, Eventualy Abbey realises that she is hungry and the food is in their bedroom, so squeeses back through the gate grabs a bit of carrot and runs away with it incase I decide to steal it from her.

Well I let Scamp out in to the lounge an hour or so before dinner. Then about half hour later let Gypsy in from outside to join him. Then when they have, hopefully, worn themselves out I open the door and the peel off to wait at their respective doors. Scamp at the baby gate to the kitchen and Gypsy the backdoor. Scamp's let in first obviously and I fill his ball with half the greens and lock him in. Then go find Gypsy who has wondered off. She goes out and ambles about til I chuck the greens in the aviary. Then she rates them for taste, good stuff she'll stay in not so good stuff she goes again til I've got the hay and fill the treat ball. Then I take Scamp's hay in and he sits on my feet while I fill his treat ball. Then I pick up all the poops Gypsy's left :lol:

Of course it doesn't always go that smoothly. They have a habit of getting side tracked. :lol:

Right off to do the bunny night nights... which basically means outside, call 'nom noms' Daisy and Ben dart into garage - charge at me, snatch treats and run away.... then its out to the monster kennel.... open door - nutters Bungle and Nushka dart out - see treat tin dart back in... I sit down and get mobbed... Bungle on lap Nushka digging at leg... a few treats later... and fight with Bungle over who keeps the tin and its off to turn off the little 'uns light... but one more treat as I've disturbed them... this time there is no getting away with runnings as I sit with them and demand kisses... once recieved treats dished out ... lights off and Night Nights done :D

Anyone else as mad as me???? :oops::?

Well if you're mad, we all are! Can't wait till my shed is set up so I can have some of this quality time with Twix and Star!

Back