• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ride on the Sheffield Wheel

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I had a very busy weekend.

This is the Sheffield Wheel. Haven't been on the London Eye yet which I imagine is much better.

Wheel1.jpg

Streetwheel2.jpg

WheelDivisionSt.jpg

wheellview.jpg

Rabswood

Wow that looks great :D I've not got the guts to go on it though - I'm terrified of heights :oops: Which is a shame, seeing as it's on our doorstep :(

Hubby and I have yet to go on the wheel, watched it go up over the last few weeks and havn't decided if we fancy a ride or not yet....moves a lot quicker than the London Eye does.

I believe it was in York before Sheffield but it has to stay for so many months to make enough money to cover the set-up fee's. How much is it a ride?

Hubby and I have yet to go on the wheel, watched it go up over the last few weeks and havn't decided if we fancy a ride or not yet....moves a lot quicker than the London Eye does.

I believe it was in York before Sheffield but it has to stay for so many months to make enough money to cover the set-up fee's. How much is it a ride?

If I remember correctly £6.50 :?

It goes round about 4 times and as long as you don't look at the wheel itself moving it's fine. When I looked at the wheel it made me feel a bit dizzy. Good views from up there though. I'm glad I went on.

Back