• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweep the dog goes to Mablethorpe

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
My friends old dog Sweep had never been to the sea side and felt the sand beneath her paws and the sea breeze blowing through her fur so last Sunday we went on a day trip to Mablethorpe.

Sweep loved the beech and ran around like a young dog. She walked through the pools of sea water but didn't want to paddle in the actual sea. She also lovd rolling around in the sand!

The weather was lovely and we had fish and chips on the sea front.

SWEEPCROP.jpg

SMCROP.jpg

MEDONKEYS.jpg

Poor donkeys :( they looked miserable but were bodily in very good condition.
Rabswood

Awe good for Sweep how exciting for her :) bet she had a great time! I'm not a fan of donkies on the beach or on holiday were they have to carry lazy hoomins up and down hills poor ol' things, still Im glad they were in good condition and obviously looked after!

I haven't been to Mablethorpe since I was little and the place was invaded by Hells Angels :shock:

I don't like donkeys on the beech either :( British sea side donkeys have it better now than they have ever had re rest periods and they size/weight of the children they carry. I can't bare to think about those poor donkeys abroad, it really upsets me.

Rabswood

Awww bless her - look at Sweep's little face :love: I just love how she looks like she's taking it all in :)

Poor donkeys :(

Back