• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello all

rottalma

New Kit
Hello My name is Jackie, we have just added to our menagerie 3 Frenchies, My son has a black/white butterfly who is house bunny and she has such character that I was immediately smitten and acquired my 2 Joseph and Jennifer. Joseph is a shy boy but Jennifer is deffo not backwards at coming forwards but is not a morning bunny and is not pleased being disturbed early in the morning otherwise she is a dream.

I am concerned about JoJo he seems such a frightened boy so I was looking for tips on how to build his confidence.

They are not living together but I am hoping the girlies will bring him out of his shell

Here are my new babies

rabbitscatsandcaff001.jpg

Joseph the Harlequin

rabbitscatsandcaff006.jpg

Jennifer the Bluey

Next to mine,of course,your buns are 2 of the most beautiful buns ive seen.Ive not seen a harli frenchie before-he is :love::love:I have a harli dwarf & a blue butterfly french lop.So you have got 2 of my fave colours too!!

Back