• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Things could be looking up for Geoff

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I have been bonding him for a few days now and things are looking good :) There was a small scuffle with Heather this morning, but I think that is sorted now. He has also finished his medication today, so hopefully he will stay healthy and move into the aviary very soon :D:D

HPIM2387.jpg

HPIM2388.jpg

HPIM2389.jpg

He loves me the most at the moment, Steve treated me to some Chocolate Hobnobs;):lol::lol::lol:

Once they have gone, Im sure he will love whoever is the next person to give him something yummy :roll::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just make sure he doesn't save any for later and pretend he has hobnob shaped lumps on him :lol: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just make sure he doesn't save any for later and pretend he has hobnob shaped lumps on him :lol: :roll: :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry he doesn't get big bits, he just sits on my boobs while I eat them and waits to hoover up any crumbs :shock::lol:

Back