• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrivals

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We had some newbies in today

First Orchid..who doesn't have a runny nose she was just a bit stressed by the car journey..she is now relaxed and distroying her cage!...she needs speying!:lol:
Her pic doesn't do her justice..she is very pretty

Orchid.jpg

Then Posy..who can be a bit grumpy

Posy.jpg

and Foxglove..who is also a bit of a madam!

Foxglove.jpg

These two have been speyed by their owner while on our waiting list so will be up for rehoming very soon
all three are off for their first jab and vet check in about 40 mins!

and then we have Angus..a neutered boar who doesn't like other piggies..he has badly injured two:(..so he will be looking for a home to live side by side with another pig so they can chat but not fight!
He's very handsome:love:

Angus.jpg

We're now fostering the very gorgeous Orchid! :love:
She seems very shy so far, but tolerated a nose rub this morning. :D

She probably has quite poor eyesight so that may cntribute to her shyness.
I am sure you will gain her trust :)

We'll certainly work on it! Stroking bunnies is such a hardship....;):lol:

I was suspecting eyesight problems - we have Dill who is also a REW with definite sight issues!

I had to double check which bun I had put in which hutch last night after I arrived home with two REWs!:roll::lol:

hi Kate:wave:
thanks for last night..hope Dill was ok
Did Sabu tell you outcome re other bunny there?:(

Also..thank you for donation to our vets bill ..very kind of you :D..you really shouldn't as you already help so much by fostering xx

and yep Jane Orchid hasn't got 100% eyesight and hasn't been handled much as supposedly aggressive..just frightened methinks:(

Also..thank you for donation to our vets bill ..very kind of you :D..you really shouldn't as you already help so much by fostering xx

and yep Jane Orchid hasn't got 100% eyesight and hasn't been handled much as supposedly aggressive..just frightened methinks:(

Bless her I bet she will be just fine once she realises no-one will hurt her.
She is beautiful :love:

he's fine - just checking his snuffles had cleared up!

No - sorry. Sabu looked like she'd had a tough day though! I was the last one through....

No problem Jill - just like to help where I can.
I'll give Orchid some gentle nurturing later.....:love:

Back