• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misty and Pearl

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here are two girlies that have come into rescue.

Pearl came into rescue 3 weeks ago, due to her visciously attacking her unspayed female partner (She is also unspayed) She is 1.5 years and has lunged at me, but has not yet been spayed, so she should calm down.

MistyandPearl005.jpg

MistyandPearl007.jpg

MistyandPearl008.jpg

MistyandPearl009.jpg

Misty from a lionhead breeder who "had her dumped on his doorstep" 4 days ago. Claimed she was a lionhead X giant and said he was not sure how big she would be fully grown as he is unsure how big lionheads grow :shock:
She is 1 year old and IS fully grown. Apparently despite being dumped on him (he says), he tried to mate her with his buck, but she was too big for him. :evil: She is being spayed early next week in the hope that he was right and she was not caught. She is a beautiful girl, pictures do her no justice. And she is SO friendly, she loves nose rubs and people and will sit there quite happily being fussed.

MistyandPearl001.jpg

MistyandPearl002.jpg

MistyandPearl003.jpg

MistyandPearl004.jpg

They are both beautiful. Misty looks a bit like Eric and Ernie :love: I wonder if Jessica Rabbit wants to increase her numbers to 4 :lol:

They are both beautiful. Misty looks a bit like Eric and Ernie :love: I wonder if Jessica Rabbit wants to increase her numbers to 4 :lol:

Oh if only I could. Misty is just like Eric and Ernie but with Honey ears!! She's lovely, but I really can't have any more.:cry::cry::cry:

Thanks for thinking of me though.:):)

Back