• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just joined

Hi everybunny, my name is Alison and I am owned by a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Bertie, a cat called Precious, A British Giant called Molly, a Dutch called Mr Munchkin, a hamster called Harry and seven ratties, four boys and three girls called Hazi, Peaches, Sugar and Rupie, Champers, Pingu and Milo.

Molly and Mr Munchkin are my bunnies, Molly is just over six years old, she's the British Giant, has Pasteurella but has been coping well with it for a few years now. Mr Munchkin will be six in January, can't actually remember his date of birth. He has no health issues as yet, other than a slightly messy botty from time to time.

Molly has had numerous problems over the years but is a strong girl and is doing really well, bless her.

Bertie, my Cavalier, he's three and my baby boy, wonderful companion and friend and pain in the butt sometimes too. lol

Precious, my cat is four and quite aloof though has been more affectionate of late.

Harry hamster lives for treats and food really and probably couldn't care less whether I was there or not unless he didn't get his grub.

I've been keeping rats for about a year now, I did have eight but unfortunately Sassy had to be put to sleep a couple of weeks ago, she had a respiratory illness which is very common in rats and the time came to let her go. It was very sad and I had her cremated and have her ashes back home now so I can talk to her and keep her near.

Umm, didn't mean to waffle on so will stop now. Look forward to getting to know you all and hearing about your bunny antics.

Alison

Hiii!

I have a cavalier too, shes called Bonnie, shes 13 now, shes an old girlie! I also sort of live in bournemouth, im there for Uni so im half in Bournemouth and Half in Essex!

:wave:

Thank you for the welcome

Thank you for the lovely welcome, yep, I adore animals. I have too many really but hey, you only live once and if I didn't have them, they might not have such a good life elsewhere.

XMissySJx- Wow, Bournemouth uni eh? What are you studying? Maybe we could meet up some time in the future for a chin wag or to take the dogs for a nice walk, that's if your girl can handle a lively boy like Bertie, he's 3 now and quite boysterous for a Cavvy but oh so lovely. Hehe.

Thanks again for the lovely welcome.

Alison

Nose twitches

Hi . Like you I am owned by lots of kids and like you if they didnt live here they wouldnt be here They are alll rescues and LOVED
venice

Back