• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy hits the bottle

martlou

Warren Veteran
Just after Martyn said the wine was nice :D. Look at that little bunny tongue :love:

teddywinevsmall.jpg

:love::love::lol::lol:

traceeeey... what had you been teaching him before he was rehomed ....:shock: :shock: :lol:

Hmm, I wonder...he just likes to try everything we've got. He's racked up a right list of things he's tried now, I've never known a bun like it! Tonight he jumped up and snaffled a bit of omelette (didn't show any interest in the salady bits:lol::lol:) but top of the list is still the chip with curry sauce :oops:

(I would just like to point out that although he's eaten all sorts he's not supposed to they are mainly small nibbles before we can stop him...:oops::oops:)

:shock::shock::shock: i so embaressed lately of all the bunnies from us that seem to have bad habbits :roll: :oops: :?

Hmm, I wonder...he just likes to try everything we've got. He's racked up a right list of things he's tried now, I've never known a bun like it! Tonight he jumped up and snaffled a bit of omelette (didn't show any interest in the salady bits:lol::lol:) but top of the list is still the chip with curry sauce :oops:

(I would just like to point out that although he's eaten all sorts he's not supposed to they are mainly small nibbles before we can stop him...:oops::oops:)

I have the same trouble!

Rimmi went nuts for a wine cork that fell on the floor... I doubt it was that great though and he was smelling the cap off the Tesco bucks fizz I got, lol.

Greedy naughty buns!!

Their tongues are so CUTE,

Heres Rimmis tongue:

100_0966.jpg

Naughty Teddy!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

We have caught Doona licking all the empty bottles in the recycling box...she particulary likes cider :roll: We have had to move the recycling box out of her way.

I think her worst one was when I caught her eating cigarette butts :shock:
We are a non-smoking house but a friend had been round the night before and was smoking in the garden. He thought it was wise to put the butts in a bucket of sand. The next morning Doona was sat in the bucket eating them all!!!! :shock::shock:

She was in a terrible mood that evening - must have been withdrawal symptons. Said friend got a right ticking off :censored:

Back