• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi All

faye1988

New Kit
Thought it was about time I introduced myself and say hi to you all. I joined the forum a few weeks back to do some rabbit research and have learnt so much. I kept rabbits as a child, but not had them for years. I bought a primrose cottage from pets at home, which is currently sat looking lonely and empty in my garden, but last night I reserved to gorgeous boys :love: Wallaby and Wombat from Honeybunnies rescue

I also have 9 rats and 2 mice. Im a member on a couple of rat forums and have recognised a few user names from them.

Looking forward to learning more about rabbits, seeing everyone's photos and of course getting my boys :D

Thought it was about time I introduced myself and say hi to you all. I joined the forum a few weeks back to do some rabbit research and have learnt so much. I kept rabbits as a child, but not had them for years. I bought a primrose cottage from pets at home, which is currently sat looking lonely and empty in my garden, but last night I reserved to gorgeous boys :love: Wallaby and Wombat from Honeybunnies rescue

I also have 9 rats and 2 mice. Im a member on a couple of rat forums and have recognised a few user names from them.

Looking forward to learning more about rabbits, seeing everyone's photos and of course getting my boys :D

These are both gorgeous bunnies!!!

Hello Faye nice to see you here:wave:

The lads are being neutered as I type..so will update you later..be warned..despite their names they're a pair of monkeys!:lol:

Back