• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry has just eaten....

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
a 9 year old dried rose! Im quite sentimental and had saved it as it was the first time a b/f had given me a rose! It was in a shoe box of saved things and he sniffed it out and ate it!

We are no longer talking!

a 9 year old dried rose! Im quite sentimental and had saved it as it was the first time a b/f had given me a rose! It was in a shoe box of saved things and he sniffed it out and ate it!

We are no longer talking!

:shock:
Naughty bun :lol:
Especially after reading your other posts, he sounds like an absolute nightmare! :lol:

but you tell him some things are good for him:D how was he supposed to know (ok, apart from the shoe box - eric would've eaten that too:oops:).

I am sure Strawberry thought it was saved for him 'specially! Why would hoomins keep roses in a box otherwise!!:lol::lol:

What a norty bun, but can't help loving his cheekiness! :love::love:

Aww :( I'm a very sentimental person, i'd be in tears! I have a dried rose and it fell onto the chinchilla cage the other day and i shot across the room to grab it before any animal could :lol:

Hmmmm.Interesting.Are you still involved with the chap who gave it to you???
Im just trying to tap into Strawberrys thought channels.........**sits cross legged, eyes closed,eating a box of Cadburys Roses.....**

Hmmmm.Interesting.Are you still involved with the chap who gave it to you???
Im just trying to tap into Strawberrys thought channels.........**sits cross legged, eyes closed,eating a box of Cadburys Roses.....**

No it was a long time ago when I was still at school! I only saved it as it was the first time I had got something for Valentines!

Well, the message I got from Strawberry is that this particular romance fizzled out yonks ago and youve got him now, so he now wants ALL your attention focused on himself....or there will be trouble!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Well, the message I got from Strawberry is that this particular romance fizzled out yonks ago and youve got him now, so he now wants ALL your attention focused on himself....or there will be trouble!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Oh there is always trouble where Strawberry is around! He as just got ontop of the fish tank and knocked a mug of tomato cupasoup to the floor and licked up the bit out of the bottom! I am just so thankful that it missed my cream sofa as it fell!

Oh there is always trouble where Strawberry is around! He as just got ontop of the fish tank and knocked a mug of tomato cupasoup to the floor and licked up the bit out of the bottom! I am just so thankful that it missed my cream sofa as it fell!

Quelle Horreur!!!!!!:shock::shock:

Give him a hug from me.......:lol::lol:

My 3 buns put together dont behave like that!!!!!!!!

Quelle Horreur!!!!!!:shock::shock:

Give him a hug from me.......:lol::lol:

My 3 buns put together dont behave like that!!!!!!!!

Just grabbed him and given him a squeeze, he bit my arm and has ran back off under the bed to continue throwing a coathanger he has found under there. I think that means he likes you!

Just grabbed him and given him a squeeze, he bit my arm and has ran back off under the bed to continue throwing a coathanger he has found under there. I think that means he likes you!

OOOOH...Luverly!!!!

I am pleased.....Mustve made quite an impression on him,with all that thought stuff......:roll:

Back