• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bedroom Bunnies

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
We have been decorating and the only room that doesnt stink of paint is our bedroom so we have moved the buns in there for a few days. I am loving it! I hardy ever see my pair flop but seeing them over night has been brill and they have been free range in the bedroom and have been sooooo cute (apart from the 6am wake up call by Strawberry licking your face). OH doesnt want them to stay in there so once the paint smell has gone they will be back downstairs :(

Here are a few piccies, not great quality as it was night time and I was using my phone but I was so chuffed at seeing them flop I had to share the piccies!

IMG00240-20090908-2113.jpg

IMG00239-20090908-2109.jpg

IMG00231-20090906-2135.jpg

IMG00235-20090907-2051.jpg

And just cos I love this pic
IMG00196-20090831-2031.jpg

I love having Charlie in my room, it's so nice to be able to hear him playing as I'm falling asleep. Wish he could be free range all the time though :(

Lol I wouldn't trust Dillan to be free whilst I slept... I think he'd strip all the wallpaper and chew all the exposed wires :shock:
Helen xx

Awwww lovely belly :love:

I don't particularly like having buns in my bedroom as I'm a very light sleeper but I only have one room.

I always think, if I get my own place the buns will go in the living room....but i think what would actually happen is i'd get mroe and have a pair in each room! :lol:

Loving the last picture, so sweet.

I would love to have buttons in my bedroom but he would turn the place up side down,. plus he lives outside.

adorable :D

At Uni I have my bunnies in my room, as i live in a shared house. They keep me up most nights and they seem to put in extra effort for keeping me awake the nights before very important exams!! :shock: despite this is I love the company so can't complain too much!

They do wake us up a few times which is why my OH says they have to go back downstairs soon, but I love waking up to them! Plus they can be free range in here but cant be downstairs. They are both really bad chewers so everything in the bedroom is blocked off!

Awww bless them :love::love::love:

I love having Noah sleep on our bed - I can't sleep now without him :oops::love: That said he is almost always well behaved & just want to sleep :roll:

Awww bless them :love::love::love:

I love having Noah sleep on our bed - I can't sleep now without him :oops::love: That said he is almost always well behaved & just want to sleep :roll:

Strawberry runs about all night! He flops out for 5 minutes then gets back up for another run! He only jumps on the bed to lick my face when he thinks I should be up and feeding him! He is the cutest alarm clock ive ever had!

Strawberry runs about all night! He flops out for 5 minutes then gets back up for another run! He only jumps on the bed to lick my face when he thinks I should be up and feeding him! He is the cutest alarm clock ive ever had!

Awww bless him :love: That said I might not be saying that if I didn't get much sleep :lol:

Awww I don't miss my bedroom bunnies and their thoughout the night wakeup calls or bunny-bum-land-on-face haha your pair look fab snuggled up :love:

Back