• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

London Championship Show (Reading, 5*)

DemiS

Warren Veteran
Hi, Just wondering if anyone is going to London Champs show?

There will be rabbit jumping on the Sunday :)

I wish I could go, I missed it last year too for the first time. I always saved up loads of pennies so I could go mad on the pampered pigiges stand and get loads of cheap excel:lol:

It was so much easier to get to when it was in Luton

I wish I could go, I missed it last year too for the first time. I always saved up loads of pennies so I could go mad on the pampered pigiges stand and get loads of cheap excel:lol:

It was so much easier to get to when it was in Luton

:lol: I love the stands too :)

:wave:I am going! We are going on Sunday so we can see you do the rabbit jumping exhibition:D Did someone say shopping........

:wave:I am going! We are going on Sunday so we can see you do the rabbit jumping exhibition:D Did someone say shopping........

Cool :)
And it's not an exhibition as much, we're just going to show people how they jump, and talk a bit about jumping and the site and stuff. I might be on BBC Radio Berkshire too Sat. Morning.

If you do come on the Sunday, make sure it's in the morning, as the hall closes quite early and I have to set off home before it closes.

When is the Bradford one? I would love to go!

January.
Google 'Bradford Excel Small Animal Show'. :)

One of the members sais there is going to be rabbit jumping there, but does not know who's doing it. I can't think of anyone :?

Anyway, hopefully I'll be going :lol: And hopefully jumping!

Hi Demi was good to see you sunday and thankfully Baby did start jumping in the end but only with out her harrness i ll try and get her used to a harrness before Bradford for you.:D

Hi Demi was good to see you sunday and thankfully Baby did start jumping in the end but only with out her harrness i ll try and get her used to a harrness before Bradford for you.:D

I'm not sure if I am jumping at Bradford yet. Apparently there is allready someone doing it, but I have no idea who would take on such a challenge. Hopefully the Bradford people will let us perform, I was planning on going anyway so no expenses would need to be payed.

And yes, it was great to meet you :) And baby :lol:

why dont you ask for thier details so that you can join in to :D
i think it may be the 2 boys Mathew and Thomas Haslam, from Doncaster, England

Last edited:
why dont you ask for thier details so that you can join in to :D
i think it may be the 2 boys Mathew and Thomas Haslam, from Doncaster, England

Apparently they have quit with rabbits. They were meant to be doing London, but didn't go, which is why I was asked to do it instead.

not got a clue who it could be then:?

Nope, me neither. Like I said, I only know a few jumpers in the country, and I couldn't imagine any of them wanting to do it at Bradford. Maureens friend is going to keep us updated, as I think he's a member of the show commitee.

Back