• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy says "Thank you everyone for making me better"

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
" Mummy tells me lots of you sent me lots of get well wishes yesterday, so I wanted to say thank you, cos I did feel very poorly. I think I made Mummy and the vet very scared but they tried to stick a nasty needle in my neck! Mummy keeps telling me I must behave myself because I is an old bunny, but I feel so well I want to jump about everywhere. Mummy is getting mad at me today because my breathing is still huffy and she wants me to lie on a pillow. I did lay on it for the photos to keep Mummy happy but as soon as she had gone I pushed it out the way cos it made me look like a girl :lol:"

HPIM2382.jpg

HPIM2384.jpg

Glad you are home and feeling better Timmy! Now be a good boy and stay on the pillow, mummy knows best! xx

Now look here Timmy ........ you have to start living up to the name of 'Tiger Tim' rather than the current label you've got yourself of 'Timmy Tension'!!! Stop giving your Mummy a heart attack:shock: Be a good boy and take the pink blanket like a man!

Aww Timmy, you have to behave for mummy.

I got your sponsor pack in today....you look very cute in your photo :)

Come on little Timmy, be a good boy for you mummy & stop scaring her so much :shock: Good to seeing you looking a lot better.......even if it is in pink ;):love:

Hello Timmy !! :wave:

So glad you are feeling better - you really are very very beautiful :love:

Listen to your mummy now - she knows bestest xx

Back