• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In da garden agen...important update post 13

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
Mummy put uz all owt to pway this afternoon. Dis is wot we got up too...

Dis is me looking mity fine don't ya fink?
003-6.jpg

Mummy gave me some gweens all to ma-self but da others started stealing it! How rude!
023.jpg

019-4.jpg

022-1.jpg

Dis is Sally pooped after eating all ma gweens!
006-2.jpg

Dis is a piccie of Fwank's 'ickle legs. He woz running awound like a loon!
009-5.jpg

I hope I 'ave all your support for me wen I tell ma Mummy that da others nicked ma gweens. I hardly got any!

Last edited:
bless more greens needed urgently that buns going to die of starvation!
I love the bum in pic 3 "I wasn't stealing greens I hear him say"

bless more greens needed urgently that buns going to die of starvation!
I love the bum in pic 3 "I wasn't stealing greens I hear him say"

Fank you for your support. I am a ickly bit skinny. That is Fwank's bum you can see. As I said he was running awound like a loon! :roll:

If you don't get more greens from that human you need to show you mean business. Start munching on all those plants in the garden, and don't spare that bird table either. Why would you bunsters want birds in the garden? A few well placed bite marks and that will be nothing more than a pile of firewood in the garden :lol:

If you don't get more greens from that human you need to show you mean business. Start munching on all those plants in the garden, and don't spare that bird table either. Why would you bunsters want birds in the garden? A few well placed bite marks and that will be nothing more than a pile of firewood in the garden :lol:

Muhwawawa! I like dat idea! :lol:

Fank you all for your support :D

ok,lets start a march for you....Big banners,chanting....youll have more greens than ever!!!!! Thatll be the way to do it!!

Well I am shocked. I told ma Mummy abowt da others stealed ma gweens an she sed it wud pwobabwy do me good to not ave so much food! How vewy wude! I am sure dis is shocking to you all too :shock:

Well I am shocked. I told ma Mummy abowt da others stealed ma gweens an she sed it wud pwobabwy do me good to not ave so much food! How vewy wude! I am sure dis is shocking to you all too :shock:

dora: you must learn to be mroe greedy...thats what i do... i gobble whatever i can and if arthur trys to take it i run off with it and growl at him till he goes adn has his.... you are just right in size wise a very handsome bunny. xx

dora: you must learn to be mroe greedy...thats what i do... i gobble whatever i can and if arthur trys to take it i run off with it and growl at him till he goes adn has his.... you are just right in size wise a very handsome bunny. xx

Why fank you Dora for saying I iz handsome. And fanks for da advize. Next time i will growl at em all and just chase em off - little :evil: Fing iz Mummy expects me, as da biggest and most good lookin out of uz all, to set an example?! :roll:

Back