• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm excited and fed up all at the same time!

NLENG2000

Mama Doe
I'm excited because our new bunny shed arrived this afternoon and it's going to be great for Twix and Star, especially with Autumn/Winter approaching!

I'm fed up because it's missing a fascia kit (the pieces of wood at the front and back of the shed that hides the felt joints) and the door handle! Plus on one of the windows they have only done half a job on the beading!

What is wrong with suppliers these days? This shed was v expensive (my OH always wants the best to make sure things last) so you would think that things would be done properly, but no! Looks like we will have to wait another week before they will come back to finish off! Bah!:evil::evil:

Oh no, how disappointing :(

Our new shed is being delivered tomorrow, I hope the same thing doesn't happen. It cost a fortune and we have waited weeks for it.

I'm like you excited but nervous as it is going to be such hard work taking the other one down and putting this one up, especially as we will have to find somewhere else for the animals inside to live for a while. I am also terrifed that I did the measurements wrong and it wont fit :oops::lol:

We had lots of trouble getting a level base, but we were fairly sure about the measurements. Fortunately for us the bunnies are going from a hutch to the shed so we won't have to figure out somewhere else for them to stay while we kit the shed out. I don't envy you that! I hope yours is much better than ours - my hubby came home and noticed that they'd used two different colours of felt on the roof too - not a major problem, but it's a niggle when you have paid a lot of money!

We had lots of trouble getting a level base, but we were fairly sure about the measurements. Fortunately for us the bunnies are going from a hutch to the shed so we won't have to figure out somewhere else for them to stay while we kit the shed out. I don't envy you that! I hope yours is much better than ours - my hubby came home and noticed that they'd used two different colours of felt on the roof too - not a major problem, but it's a niggle when you have paid a lot of money!

Ooh that would bother me too :(

Ours is coming from Taylors Garden Buildings, it cost £650 . I hope yours wasn't from there :?

No ours was from UK Garden Buildings Direct. My OH has been on the phone to them today and they have promised to come back next wednesday to put everything right, so we will wait and see!

Has yours arrived yet?

No ours was from UK Garden Buildings Direct. My OH has been on the phone to them today and they have promised to come back next wednesday to put everything right, so we will wait and see!

Has yours arrived yet?

Don't ask, now going to post in general chat :roll::lol::lol:

Back