• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Testing the water - New bunny house

A friend of mine built a house for her guinea pigs cage, i thought it was fabulous, and today she surprised me with my own rabbit house that the bunnies adore!

I have told her that i think she could sell her houses, they are made of wood so durable, painted in pet safe paint that is weatherproof so can be used outside, light weight and easy to move with a wipe clean surface.

she is going to look into whether she can flat pack them for postage, and a price with discounts for rabbit rescues!

so just to check - would anyone be interested in a house?

Bunny House:

img_5082.jpg

img_5083.jpg

img_5084.jpg

img_5088.jpg

img_5090.jpg

img_5091.jpg

Guinea pig house:
Laleham1.jpg

Laleham2.jpg

Laleham3.jpg

An this is there indoor cage:
UKCage1.jpg

UKCage2.jpg

let me know what you guys think :) :wave:

OMG they are brilliant yes I would for the rabbits, the Guinea pig one is great to. :) Your friend could make a mint selling them.

They're great. I really like the clear sides on the indoor cage so you can watch them. I wish I was handly like that with DIY.

They're fab....How big are they? I'd have to have MASSIVE ones to fit Blues fat little bum in!

They're fab....How big are they? I'd have to have MASSIVE ones to fit Blues fat little bum in!

my one is 2.2ft long, 2.8ft(including tunnel) and 1.8ft wide, 2ft tall - these are all averages - im not very good with a tape measure!

but as she makes them, she would be able to adjust sizes for bigger bums!

i love the personalization on the roof! so you can have your babies names on their house!

I'm wanting one for the ferret too now! lol

If anyone is interested can you post with:

Name:
Email:
Post/Collect: (we are in surrey)
Rescue: (name of rescue you run if applicable)

I will pass the details on to my friend - she will be delighted.

I love them!! Would need a big one for my four too.... especially with saffy shes a big girl :lol:

my one is 2.2ft long, 2.8ft(including tunnel) and 1.8ft wide, 2ft tall - these are all averages - im not very good with a tape measure!

but as she makes them, she would be able to adjust sizes for bigger bums!

i love the personalization on the roof! so you can have your babies names on their house!

I'm wanting one for the ferret too now! lol

If anyone is interested can you post with:

Name:
Email:
Post/Collect: (we are in surrey)
Rescue: (name of rescue you run if applicable)

I will pass the details on to my friend - she will be delighted.

Do you know how much she would charge for the bunny house?

They are amazing!! I'd love one...but to fit a 6kg (and still growing) Frenchie It'd have to be the size of a room!

I absolutely LOVE the guinea pig house as it is off the ground. So it would be good for an outside pen as well. I guess there isn't a chance she'd ship to Canada??? :) please.... heh.

Lynn

Back